Spike laser measurement tool
Bringing Measurements Within Reach
Spike is a smart laser measurement solution for sign and graphics professionals. With Spike, you can quickly measure the width, height and area of signs simply by taking a photo from your smartphone or tablet. You can measure existing signs for replacement or maintenance, or measure areas for a new placement. The Spike device, Spike mobile app, Spike Cloud and your smartphone or tablet work together.
The Spike device pairs with your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth and Spike’s laser rangefinder works jointly with your smartcamera, GPS, compass and connection to the Internet and offers the following capture modes:
- Photo Measure: real-time measurements from a photo
- Point-to-Point: measure the distance between two objects
- Cut Costs - Cut your customer acquisition costs by an average of more than 50%. Capture measurements during site surveys without ladders, bucket trucks or expensive labor, so all it takes is one person to take measurements for an estimate. Keep
- Increase Revenue - Sales staff can take on more bids because of the time savings and the lack of dependency on additional labor or bucket trucks. Grow your customer base by bidding faster and accepting more complicated jobs.
- Save Time - Reduce your measurement time to minutes. Photos and measurements are stored in either the mobile app or Spike Cloud, and can be organized into files or re-measured.
- Faster Quotes - By capturing real-time measurements from a photo, including distance, length and square footage, you can turn around your quotes and estimates 1-2 days earlier.
- Bring Value - Professionalism is key to winning new business, and equipped with Spike and your smartphone or tablet, you’ll look more sophisticated and advanced than the competition
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - Spike comes with a Peace of mind 30 day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with the device.
Click on the additional info tab to find out more
|Inomhus- eller utomhusanvändning||
- Battery: Internal Li-ion Battery
- Connectivity: BLUETOOTH 4.0 low energy technology
- Range: 6 – 650 Feet (2 - 200 Meters)
- Accuracy Point-to-Point: ± 3%
- Photo Measure: ± 3% (if positioned perpendicular to target)
- Units: Feet, Inches, Meters, Centimetres
- Output Formats: PDF, JPG, Spike File (XML), KMZ, URL
- Supported devices: Apple iOS & Google Android smartphones and tablets. Please click on the download tab for a full list of supported devices.