ImagePerfect™ 2507 - Gerber Edge
Gjuten vinyl - vit blank, justerbar, grå permanent
|Inomhus- eller utomhusanvändning||
|Minimalt temperaturmotstånd||-30.0 °C|
|Maximalt temperaturmotstånd||90.0 °C|
Material Ink Compatibility
Adhesiv & Liner
|Adhesiv||Solvent akrylbaserat, repositionerbart, grått, permanent|
|Linermaterial||PE-bestruket silikonpapper, 140g/m²|
|Hållbarhet||2 år (20°C / 50% luftfuktighet)|
|Hållbarhet||Upp till 10 år|
Vehicle Wrapping application recommendation:
Standard car-wrapping cast products that do not incorporate an air-egress system for bubble-free application need to be applied correctly in order to ensure that they perform in line with expectations. In order to minimise any potential scope for product failure, please ensure that our application guidelines are followed rigidly.
1) Before application, the vehicle should be thoroughly washed with a solution of water and mild detergent.
2) Before the IP 2507/IP 2508 is applied, the substrate should be cleaned with IP Surface Cleaner (MIP1000), using the match-component, lint-free, IP Surface Cleaning Cloths (MMS8373) to ensure that the surface is dry. This is particularly important in the case of brand new vehicles which will invariably have a residual wax coating from the manufacturing process (with the wax potentially impacting the performance of the adhesive system on the IP 2507/IP 2508). For best results, the surface should be cleaned in this manner twice.
3)The subsequent use of acetone as an additional surface cleaner on glass is an effective means of reducing any potential problems with the IP 2507/IP 2508 sticking to low-energy surfaces.
4) We would also recommend the use of acetone as an additional medium for surface preparation on any complex body shapes as this will again improve the adhesion of the IP 2507/IP 2508 to the substrate. Another option would be to use a soft Scotch-Brite pad to 'matt down' the surface, thereby improving the potential for adhesive key.
5) After application, the IP 2507/IP 2508 must be post-heated to a minimum temperature of 100 C, using an IP Laser Thermometer Tool (MIPIR360) to check that the relevant temperature has been reached. In order to avoid the 'pop off' effect, it is particularly critical that the post-heating process is completed on any IP 2507/IP 2508 that is applied to complex body shapes.
6) If the IP 2507/IP 2508 is to be laminated, then IP 2800-100 or IP 2800-200 should be utilised as they incorporate an ultra-transparent, super-flexible, 30mym film that lends itself perfectly to 3D, car-wrapping applications. The laminate should only be applied after the IP 2507/IP 2508 prints are completely dry (1 day would normally be sufficient but up to 2 days may be required in the case of heavy ink loads). While the IP 2507/IP 2508 prints are drying, the ideal conditions would be for the product to be stacked in racks in a sheeted format but, if the material is still in a roll format, it should be loosely wound on the core (if the material is too tightly wound on the core, it could hinder any solvent evaporation). Overlaminating the IP 2507/IP 2508 before the prints have completely dried could have a negative impact on the filmic and/or adhesive properties of the product, while overlaminating the media with too much brake force on the laminating machine could result in a build up of tension which, in turn, could cause 'pop off'. If the above guidelines are followed, then there should be a much reduced scope for product failure.
Dry application only