Avery Dennison® Coloured Overlaminate (COL) series is a premium quality, conformable cast vinyl designed to customize the look of the Conform Chrome by changing colour, in addition to offering protection against scratches and damange.
Avery Dennison® innovation has created one of the first coloured cast overlaminates for vehicle customisation. Transparent Coloured Overlaminates (COL) are available in three distinct colours: orange, green and purple. These can be combined with the existing Conform Chrome Series colours, opening up new creative possibilities.
Providing an impactful, mirror-like finish, Conform Chrome films enhance the look of vehicles to provide a truly premium result when creating striking accents and special effects. Now with three transparent Coloured Overlaminates (COL) creating dazzling new color combinations.
- Five popular colours available in Conform Chrome Series to combine with three available transparent Coloured Overlaminates (COL)
- Protects image from scratches
- Enhances colour and depth of image
- Conformability around curves and recesses
- 3 year durability and outdoor performance
- Patented Easy Apply™ RS adhesive technology
- Extremely smooth & stable liner reduces surface mottle defects and lacquer picks.
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Excellent UV, temperature, humidity, and salt-spray resistance
Coloured Overlaminate films are designed to add special effects and a sporty touch to graphics made through lamination onto Conform Chrome films. Before using, user shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use and accepts responsibility to ensure compliance with any and all laws and regulations concerning the use of coloured chrome film on vehicles or in the ultimate graphic application, and user assumes all risk and liability in connection therewith. Cutting with a sharp knife for the purpose of preparing sizes or shapes of the laminate COL with Conform Chrome has proven to be feasible. However, using a plotter for sign cutting of letters and graphics is not recommended.