Roland Eco-SOL Max inkt
Eco-SOL Max inkt, 440ml (wit, 220ml)
Roland ECO-SOL MAX ink technology is designed to enhance the performance of Roland’s VersaSTUDIO, VersaCAMM, VersaEXPRESS and SOLJET ranges of inkjet printers and printer/cutters. Powerful and versatile, this ink boasts an incredibly fast drying time, a wide colour gamut and great durability.
You can produce high quality banners, posters, labels, stickers, POS displays, vehicle wraps and window graphics that stand the test of time and keep your customers coming back for more.
Ideal for use outdoors or in, this tough, scratch resistant ink can withstand outdoor environments up to 3 years without lamination.
- Available in 7 colours including cyan, magenta, yellow and black, light cyan, light magenta and metallic silver
- Super quick drying time is ideal for highly productive businesses
- Ideal for outdoor and indoor graphic applications
- Designed to enhance the life of Roland eco-solvent inkjet printer heads
- Ink running costs are low, keeping your profit margins high
- Exceptionally wide colour gamut ICC profiles available for ALL leading media manufacturers
- Powerfully adheres to a broad range of coated and uncoated media
- Available in metallic for businesses demanding the creative edge
- Rugged scratch resistance for durability and easy handling straight off the printer
- Durable for up to 3 years outdoor without lamination
- Virtually odourless and doesn’t require specialist ventilation equipment
- For white ink please use ECO-SOL MAX II cartridge.
If white ink is required, please use ECO-SOL MAX II cartridge.