Reflective material for emergency vehicles
The new Avery Dennison® High Visibility 1302 Reflective Emergency Vehicle Series is designed to provide an extra level of visibility for emergency vehicles.
Available in white, red and blue, the films are robust and durable, with reflective properties that are clearly visible, even in adverse weather conditions.
- Prismatic reflectivity levels
- Excellent omni-directional performance
- Ease of application due to freedom of direction.
- Excellent cutting, weeding and transferring characteristics
- Very good printing results on screen presses
- High gloss cast vinyl for flat to simple curved surfaces
- High dimensional stability
Excellent sign cutting properties on roll plotters as well as on flat bed plotters. Use a 60° blade and depending on the cutting device double cutting may be required.
Application on flat surfaces and simple curves with or without rivets*.
A typical application substrate is the OEM vehicle paint finishes. Not recommended for unpainted stainless steel.
Wet method application is not recommended. The use of wet application invalidates the standard warranty.
*It is recommended to cut out rivets