Heating & post heatingRefine your search results
2 Products found / 8 Variants found
Steinel® Car Wrapper Heat Gun HG2120E
Steinel HG 2120 E is a professional class heat gun particularly suitabled for car wrapping.
This 2200-W hot air tool is available in two models with a 2.2m cable or a 7.5m cable, it is also available as a 'Carwrappers Set' where it is bundled with the Steinel HL Temperature Scanner which can also be purchased separately. The ceramic heater's temperature can be infinitely varied over a range of 80 °C - 630 °C at the thumbwheel. Airflow can be controlled in 3 stages (150 – 500 l/min).
Steinel® HL Temperature Scanner measures the temperature at the workpiece surface while working on it with the hot air tool. An acoustic signal sounds as soon as heat either exceeds or falls below the ideal temperature. The display also shows whether workpiece surface is too hot or too cold. Red means "too hot", green means "ideal temperature" and blue means "too cold".
- 2200-watt brushless motor, rated for 750 hours of operation.
- Integrated thermal cut-out to prevent overheating.
- 3-stage blower, from 150 – 500 l/min.
- Simple temperature adjustment from 80 – 630 °C by thumbwheel, temperate display on the thumbwheel in in 9 stages.
- Ergonomic handle with soft inlay for working safely with one hand.
- Non-slip standing surface and hanger.
- Service-friendly: the heater can be replaced in next to no time, the power cord can be changed without opening the enclosure.
The following accessories are also available:
- Temperature Scanner
- Protective Case
- Flexible Stand
Steinel® Car Wrapper Heat Gun HG2520E
The Steinel® HG 2520 E hot air tool is equipped with an LCD display, showing temperature in 10°C steps and a digital airflow indicator, a residual-heat indicator, ergonomic handle with soft inlay and an enhanced weight balance for safely working with one hand.
The temperature can be set with ease and precision in 10-degree steps from 50 – 700 °C by joystick and the airflow rate is continuously adjustable from 150 – 500 l/min. The HG 2520 also features an extremely durable, brushless motor for 10,000 hours of operation and more.
This sophisticated heat gun weighs only 840 g (without power cord) and is suitable for use on construction sites as it offers greater protection from dust and moisture, a sturdier design, as well as a better insulated power cord (3 metre length).
- Replacement heat element and temperature scanner