Technibond T 555
High Performance Double Sided Tissue Tape
Learn more about Technibond T 555
Technibond T 555 is a thin tissue carrier coated on both sides with a high performance, crosslinked modified acrylic adhesive.
This multi-purpose conformable carrier has an aggressive high tack adhesive, providing an excellent combination of superb adhesion on flexible close fitting substrates, and high shear and temperature performance.
Temperature range -40oC up to 120oC.
- Exceptional combination of performance and price.
- High tack adhesive bonds to a wide range of smooth and slightly rough surfaces.
- Very high adhesion to glass, metals, paints and most plastics.
- Very high shear and high temperature performance.
- Good resistance to solvents and plasticizers.
- Good resistance to UV light and weathering.
- Suitable for most general and high performance applications.
- Available with our production aid film release liner.
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-40.0 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||120.0 °C|
|Minimum Application temperature||5.0 °C|
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||Modified acrylic adhesive|
|Adhesive Type||High Tack|
T 555 can be used in most situations, but performance may be limited on very low surface energy plastics such as polyethylene and polypropylene; and on very rough materials.