High Tack, Double Sided Polyethylene Foam Tape
Learn more about Technibond HPA
Technibond HPA is a strong 1mm thick white polyethylene foam carrier coated on both sides with a high tack, crosslinked modified acrylic adhesive.Resulting in a aggressive high tack foam tape.
- High tack bonds immediately to almost all materials.
- Good adhesion to many low energy surfaces.
- Good gap-filling on uneven mouldings and extrusions.
- Good Shear, even at high temperatures
- High strength foam carrier.
- Good resistance to solvents and plasticizers.
- Excellent ageing and UV resistance.
- Available with our production aid film liner
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-40.0 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||80.0 °C|
|Minimum Application temperature||5.0 °C|
|Product Type||Non-PVC polymer|
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||Modified acrylic adhesive|
|Adhesive Type||High Tack|
|Surface Type||Rough surface|
This tape may not be suitable for appliocations where high Shear strength is required.