High Performance Double Coated Tape
ORABOND® 1397TM double-sided tape consists of a polyester film carrier, layered on both sides with a modified solvent acrylate adhesive. It has a very good resistance against UV radiation, extreme temperatures, chemicals, solvents and humidity. Its highly shear-resistant adhesive has an excellent durability when attached to metal, varnish and high energy surfaces. It has a good adhesive durability when attached to low energy surfaces. Because of its high adhesive mass it is also appropriate for rough or structured surfaces.
Area of use: Used for the secure attachment of truck and car mirrors in plastic housings. Used as a self-adhesive medium for trims, covers and cable trunks. For the extension and splicing of paper, textiles, plastic and metal films where high shear strength and adhesion are required.
- Polyester film (12 micron)
- ORAFOL branded liner
- Modified solvent-acrylate adhesive on both sides (total thickness 210 micron)
- High adhesive and shear strength
- Recommended for smooth surfaces
- Good resistance to UV radiation, temperature, solvents, humidity