Avery Dennison® DOL 1460Z overlaminate is a premium quality, ultra-flexible film designed to be used as a protective overlaminate for digitally printed images. This film offers exceptional value for applications requiring enhanced colours and durability.
Avery Dennison® DOL 1460Z overlaminate has been especially developed to be used for vehicle graphics. Due to the film's excellent durability and supreme conformability, Avery Dennison® DOL 1460Z is highly recommended for use with Avery Dennison® MPI cast media for applications on rivets and corrugations and/or for prolonged outdoor use.
The gloss film now features a synthetic liner that creates a super smooth high gloss finish which provides an overall paint like finish of printed graphics.
- Vehicle graphics and vehicle wrapping
- Interior & exterior signs
- Durable promotional and point of sale advertising
- All permanent applications requiring excellent conformability
- High gloss finish
- Super conformable face with excellent conformabilityl
- Excellent UV, temperature, humidity, and salt-spray resistance
- Enhances colour and depth of image
- Aids in application of printed graphic
- Provides ultimate conformability for extreme vehicle wrap applications (i.e. deep recesses, compound curves, etc.)
(N.B.: for deep recess (channel) and compound curve performance in combination with the MPI 1105 series ultimate cast films)