Avery Dennison® MPI™ 3601
Avery Dennison® MPI™ 3601 Quick Mount is a highly opaque short term promotional solution, ideal for overposting applications where additional thickness and opacity is required.
This gloss white, monomeric calendered vinyl with it's removable adhesive is excellent for use when overposting previous applications and is suitable for use on a variety of super wide format inkjet and airbrush printers using solvent ink.
- All applications where previous applications require overposting.
- Public transport advertising.
- Short term outdoor advertising.
- Posters, panels and signs at exhibitions.
- Vehicle decorations.
- Point of sale promotions.
- Excellent printability and handling on selected printers.
- Easy and clean removal (up to 1 year).
- Thickness of film allows for easy application.
- Excellent price/performance ratio for outdoor promotional graphics.
|Fire Rating||Self Extinguishing|
|Toxicity||Non hazardous product|
Point of Sale
|Interior or Exterior use||
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||Clear, removable acrylic|
|Adhesive Composition||Water-based acrylic|
|Material used as liner||Kraft paper, 125 g/m2|
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-40 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||100 °C|
|Curve Format||Flat surfaces|
Material Ink Compatibility
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Storage & Transport conditions||Stored at 22° C/50-55 % RH|
|Minimum Application temperature||10 °C|
|Durability (range)||3 years|
Smooth and untextured surface
|Product Type||Calendered Monomeric|