Avery Dennison® MPI™ 2003
Repositionable White Gloss Film
Avery Dennison® MPI™ 2003 is a medium life, digital, polymeric, self-adhesive film, with a grey, repositionable adhesive, that offers excellent dimensional stability. It is suitable for use on a variety of super wide format inkjet and airbrush printers using solvent or UV curable inks.
Avery Dennison® MPI™ 2003 is highly recommended for a wide range of applications on flat and slightly curved substrates.
- Vehicle or fleet graphics (flat and slightly curved).
- Interior & exterior signs.
- Durable promotional and point of sale advertising.
- Comfortable application as result of repositionable adhesive.
- Excellent printability and handling.
- Excellent durability and outdoor performance.
- Excellent dimensional stability.
- High opacity to hide substrate colour differences.
|Fire Rating||Self Extinguishing|
|Toxicity||Non hazardous product|
Point of Sale
|Interior or Exterior use||
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||Grey, repositionable, permanent, acrylic based adhesive|
|Material used as liner||Two sides polyethylene coated kraft paper, 140 g/m²|
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-40 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||80 °C|
Slightly curved surface
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Storage & Transport conditions||22° C/50-55 % RH|
|Minimum Application temperature||10 °C|
|Durability (range)||5 years|
|Product Type||Calendered Polymeric|