Architectural Colour Change Film for glass decoration
3M™ Dichroic Glass Finish DF-PA Film offers a way to create unique, ever-changing color to many interior building surfaces. Influenced by the color of the light, this transparent film provides a dichroic color effect, meaning it appears to change color when viewed at various angles.
The shimmering, colour-shifting effect of dichroic glass is a magnificent addition to any space, but can also add substantial cost to a project. With 3M™ Dichroic™ Glass Finishes, the same brilliant effect can be achieved, with colour shifting depending on the viewer’s angle, plus simple application and at a fraction of the cost.
Made of premium materials, the shimmering textures are available in warm and cool tones. Want to create a completely new effect? Depending on mounting surface colour, viewing angle and your lighting choice, 3M Dichroic Glass Finishes can take on a completely different look, defining your space in an altogether original way. Just what you’d expect from 3M Architectural Markets, where state of the art meets high design.
3M™ Dichroic Glass Finishes:
- Dichroic Blaze Glass Finishes shift between warm tones of cyan/blue/magenta and red/gold
- Dichroic Chill Glass Finishes shift between cool tones of blue/magenta/yellow and gold/blue
- Colour shift is visible from both sides
- Premium-grade multilayered film Clear adhesive
- Product can be applied to glass
- PVC free
*Please note this is a non-returnable material