Avery Dennison® Signmask Light Blue
PVC stencil film for tarpaulin decals
Avery Dennison® Signmask Light Blue is designed for use as a stencil on most flat, curved and irregular surfaces. It offers excellent cutting and weeding properties and gives a good temporary bond to a wide variety of surfaces.
Ideal for use on smooth, corrugated and flexible truck and van sides, sign boards, banners, plywood and plastics, including glass reinforced plastic.
- Excellent cutting and weeding properties.
- Good temporary bond to a wide variety of substrates.
- High transparency for precise positioning.
- Excellent facefilm flexibility for easy application to irregular surfaces.
- Excellent solvent resistance.
- Excellent removability from most surfaces.
- Register guides on the re-designed liner imprint.
- Product and manufacturing identification electronically printed on the liner.
|Toxicity||Non hazardous product|
|Interior or Exterior use||
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||acrylic based, clear, ultra removable|
|Adhesive Composition||Water-based acrylic|
|Material used as liner||One side coated white kraft paper, 130 g/m²|
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||10 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||40 °C|
|Shelf Life||1 year (22°C / 50-55% relative humidity)|
|Minimum Application temperature||10 °C|
Signmask should be removed within 24 hours on vehicles and 12 hours if applied to flexible truck curtain.