Avery Dennison® MPI™ 1005 Supercast Easy Apply RS™
Premum, highly conformable, cast, white gloss digital PVC with Easy Apply technology
Learn more about Avery Dennison® MPI™ 1005 Supercast Easy Apply RS™
Avery Dennison® MPI™ 1005 Supercast Easy Apply RS™ is a premium, white gloss, self-adhesive, cast vinyl, highly conformable and opaque. It is suitable for use on a variety of super-wide format inkjet printers using solvent, eco solvent or UV cured ink.
In addition, Avery MPI™ 1005EA RS™ Supercast film features Easy Apply RS™ technology with the air-egress feature combined with maximum slideability and repositionability.
Due to the film's excellent durability and conformability, Avery Dennison® MPI™ 1005 combined with *Avery Dennison® DOL 1400 series overlaminate, is highly recommended for applications on rivets and corrugations and/or prolonged outdoor use, including vehicle wrapping.
The adhesive is designed to have a permanent adhesion, but allows clean removal with a professional heatgun at the end of the life of the graphic.
- Large fleet graphics on flat, curved, riveted and corrugated surfaces
- Interior & exterior signs
- Durable advertising, requiring clean removal after intended period of use
- All permanent applications requiring maximum conformability
- Unparalleled 3D performance*, even for the most demanding corrugations
- Stunning print performance and handling on selected printers
- High gloss or matt finishes
- Faster, easier installation with Avery Dennison® Easy Apply RS technology
- Maximum outdoor durability, up to 5 years printed and 10 years unprinted
- ICS Performance Guarantee
- Clean long-term removability after years of usage
|Interior or Exterior use||
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-45.0 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||80.0 °C|
|Toxicity||Non hazardous product|
|Minimum Application temperature||7.0 °C|
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||Grey, repositionable, permanent acrylic based adhesive with air egress|
|Adhesive Composition||Water-based acrylic|
|Adhesive Type||Low tack|
|Adhesive Technology||Avery Dennison Easy Apply|
|Material used as liner||Staflat liner|
|Fire Rating||Self Extinguishing|
|Shelf Life||1 year (22°C / 50-55% relative humidity)|
|Durability (range)||10 years|
NOTE: Materials have to be properly dried before further processing, like laminating, varnishing or application. The residual solvents can otherwise change the products specific features. For good print and conversion results we recommend roll are acclimatised in the print/lamination room at least 24 hours before printing or converting. Too much temperature or humidity deviation between material and room climate can cause layflatness and/or printability issues. Generally, constant material storage conditions of ideally 20 C (+/-2 C) /50% rh (+/- 5%), without too big climate deviations, will support a more robust and stable printing/converting process. For further details, please refer to TB 1.11.
Do NOT use wet application methods for Avery Dennison® Easy Apply products.
Avery Dennison® MPI 1105 Easy Apply RS™