Avery Dennison® 7551 Functional Film
For The Protection Of Car Exteriors
Learn more about Avery Dennison® 7551 Functional Film
Avery Dennison® 7551 Functional Film is a fine grained black general purpose film offering extra protection and additional design options to vehicle exteriors.
- Excellent protection characteristics.
- Excellent durability.
- Excellent high frequency welding characteristics
- Excellent adhesion to car paints.
- Allows application to slightly curved car exterior parts.
Recommendations for use:
- Avery Dennison® 7551 Functional Film can be applied to specific areas on the car exterior to enhance or add sportive design characteristics, while additionally it protects the car body against mechanical damages.
- Avery Dennison® 7551 Functional Film should not be applied to areas where it can be exposed to (prolonged) dripping or immersion in gasoline, diesel oils etc.
- Avery Dennison® 7551 Functional Film should preferably be applied to vertical car parts.
|Interior or Exterior use||Exterior|
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-40.0 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||110.0 °C|
|Toxicity||Non hazardous product|
|Minimum Application temperature||10.0 °C|
Slightly curved surface
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||Permanent, UV resistant, acrylic based|
|Adhesive Composition||Water-based acrylic|
|Adhesive Strength||18.0 N/25mm|
|Material used as liner||One side coated bleached kraft paper, 140 g/m²|
|Surface Type||Slightly curved surface|
|Fire Rating||Self Extinguishing|
|Shelf Life||2 years (22°C / 50-55% relative humidity)|
|Durability (range)||up to 5 years|