Steinel® Professional Tools
Vehicle Wrap Accessories
Learn more about Steinel® Professional Tools
Steinel HG 2120 E is a professional class heat gun particularly suitabled for car wrapping.
This 2200-W hot air tool is available in two models with a 2.2m cable or a 7.5m cable, it is also available as a 'Carwrappers Set' where it is bundled with the Steinel HL Temperature Scanner which can also be purchased separately. The ceramic heater's temperature can be infinitely varied over a range of 80 °C - 630 °C at the thumbwheel. Airflow can be controlled in 3 stages (150 – 500 l/min).
Steinel® HL Temperature Scanner measures the temperature at the workpiece surface while working on it with the hot air tool. An acoustic signal sounds as soon as heat either exceeds or falls below the ideal temperature. The display also shows whether workpiece surface is too hot or too cold. Red means "too hot", green means "ideal temperature" and blue means "too cold".
- 2200-watt brushless motor, rated for 750 hours of operation.
- Integrated thermal cut-out to prevent overheating.
- 3-stage blower, from 150 – 500 l/min.
- Simple temperature adjustment from 80 – 630 °C by thumbwheel, temperate display on the thumbwheel in in 9 stages.
- Ergonomic handle with soft inlay for working safely with one hand.
- Non-slip standing surface and hanger.
- Service-friendly: the heater can be replaced in next to no time, the power cord can be changed without opening the enclosure.
The following accessories are also available:
- Temperature Scanner
- Protective Case
- Flexible Stand
Heat Gun Carwrapper Edition (7,5m cable)
Heat Gun Carwrapper Edition Set
Protective Case for Heat Gun Carwrapper