Arlon DPF 6000 RP
Cast film with high tack, permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive
Learn more about Arlon DPF 6000 RP
Arlon DPF 6000RP is a gloss white cast film with tinted, high tack, permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive.
Designed for large format graphics, DPF 6000RP White is made of premium quality cast face stock with a special lay-flat liner.
The special adhesive system is designed to provide excellent opacity, as well as easy installation.
The film provides superior conformability around rivets, curves, and contours.
DPF 6000RP White is rated for outdoor durability up to 7 years (unprinted). Printed durability is dependent on the ink system used.
APPLICATIONS & FEATURES:
- Digital printing with a wide variety of direct print systems.
- Fleet and vehicle applications.
- Warrantied for use on rivets, corrugations and channel structures.**
- Used in conjunction with Series 3200, Series 3220, or Series 3350 overlaminates*
* DPF 6000RP and Series 3350 are not warranted around compound curves.
** Channel applications should be installed using Arlon’s approved installation methods found at www.arlon.com and www.wrapitright.com
|Interior or Exterior use||
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-40.0 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||79.0 °C|
|Minimum Application temperature||4.4 °C|
|Maximum Application temperature||38.0 °C|
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive|
|Material used as liner||polycoated layflat|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Storage & Transport conditions||2 years from factory shipment|
|Durability (range)||7 years|
ARL DPF6000RP White Gloss 1.37 X 45.72m
- Durability7.0 year(s)
- Length45.72 metre
- Product numberJUDPF6000RP45
- Surface FinishGloss
- Width137.0 cm