Avery Dennison® 5300 Blockout Film
Blockout Film For Light Boxes
Learn more about Avery Dennison® 5300 Blockout Film
Avery® 5300 Blockout Films are premium quality cast films that are especially designed for graphics involving internally illuminated light box applications.
Avery® 5300 Blockout Films are designed to provide complete light blocking characteristics.
Avery® 5301 Blockout Film exhibits a uniformly lustre white finish and is uniformly black on the adhesive side.
Avery® 5303 Blockout Film has a black lustre finish and is uniformly white on the adhesive side.
- Total light block control, less than 0,001% light transmission.
- Lustre finish on face of the film, matching with other Avery backlit sign products.
- Provides a very good and stable layflatness during handling and conversion.
- Offers the choice of a white or a black face film.
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates.
- Superior dimensional stability.
- Excellent performance as second surface media.
- Excellent performance for flat and slightly curved designs.
|Interior or Exterior use||
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-40.0 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||80.0 °C|
|Toxicity||Non hazardous product|
|Minimum Application temperature||10.0 °C|
Slightly curved surface
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||permanent, clear, acrylic based|
|Material used as liner||Polycoated kraft paper|
|Fire Rating||Self Extinguishing|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Storage & Transport conditions||Store at 22° C/50-55 % RH|
|Durability (range)||up to 5 years|
Colour matching service is offered, however some limitations apply.
AVR,5301 BLOCKOUT WHITE,48 /123CMX25M
White - Satin (semi gloss)
- Durability5.0 year(s)
- Length25.0 metre
- Product number5301
- Surface FinishSatin (semi gloss)
- Width122.0 cm