Avery Dennison® Etched Glass Window Film
Cast PVC etched glass effect decoration vinyl
Learn more about Avery Dennison® Etched Glass Window Film
Avery Dennison® Etched Glass Window Film is a high-quality, weather-proof, cast PVC glass decoration film. It offers exceptional durability and dimensional stability for ease of cutting and weeding.
Avery Dennison® Etched Glass Film has been specially developed to create the image of etched decoration on glass without the need for etching chemicals. It can be applied to flat surfaces such as glass, acrylic or polycarbonate panes.
We recommend high tack application tape for conversion.
- Excellent conversion properties at computerised sign making.
- Easy cutting and weeding.
- Outstanding durability and outdoor life.
- Excellent dimensional stability.
- Excellent adhesion and impact strength.
|Interior or Exterior use||
|Toxicity||Non hazardous product|
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-50.0 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||100.0 °C|
|Minimum Application temperature||10.0 °C|
|Curve Format||Flat surfaces|
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||acrylic based, permanent|
|Adhesive Composition||Water-based acrylic|
|Adhesive Strength||16.0 N/25mm|
|Material used as liner||one side coated bleached kraft paper, 140 g/m²|
|Surface Type||Flat surfaces|
|Fire Rating||Self Extinguishing|
|Shelf Life||2 years (22°C / 50-55% relative humidity)|
|Durability (range)||7 to 15 years*|
Durability: indoor up to 15 years, outdoor up to 7 years at 90o vertical exposure, please refer to manufacturers product data sheet for more information.
Recommendations for application
- Flat surfaces only.
- High tack application tape, like PM74.
- Application to a substrate with the wet method will facilitate positioning.
- Addition of 0,5% of neutral detergent will give you the right application fluid.
- Water to be removed with a squeegee and film hand pressure.
- Allow the adhesive to build up sufficient adhesion level (this may take 15-45 min!) before application tape removal.