Avery Dennison® MPI™ 8621 Wall Film
For Internal Decoration
Learn more about Avery Dennison® MPI™ 8621 Wall Film
Avery Dennison® MPI™ 8621 Wall Film is a satin white calendered film designed for wall graphic applications with excellent dimensional stability after application, good removability on selected substrates (up to 1 year) and excellent print quality.
Avery Dennison® MPI™ 8621 is a multi-purpose vinyl, developed for use on various super wide format printers using solvent, Eco/mild solvent, Latex and UV curable inks.
- Internal wall graphics
- Retail wall graphics
- Wall decorations
- Exhibition wall graphics
- Internal window graphics
- Indoor advertising
- Thick facefilm provides stability and reduces application time
- Easy and good removability with heat (up to 1 year) from smooth sound paint
- Two sided PE coated StaFlat™ liner provides easy converting properties
- Premium film with excellent printability across a wide range of technology and inks
- Suitable for most walls, tested and recommended for use over many kinds of paints including high gloss, semi-gloss and satin paints
- Superior adhesive technology that meets the demanding requirements of most wall surfaces.
|Interior or Exterior use||Interior|
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-40.0 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||82.0 °C|
|Minimum Application temperature||4.0 °C|
|Curve Format||Flat surfaces|
|Product Type||Calendered Polymeric|
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||Clear, removable adhesive|
|Material used as liner||Two sided PE coated Staflat™ paper|
|Fire Rating||Self Extinguishing|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Storage & Transport conditions||Stored at 22° C/50-55 % RH|
Materials have to be properly dried before further processing, for example laminating, varnishing or application. The residual solvents could change the products’ specific features. For good print and converting result we recommend to let the rolls acclimatize in the print/lamination room at least 24 before printing or converting. Too much temperature or humidity deviation between material and room climate can cause layflatness and/or printability issues. Generally, constant material storage conditions of ideally 20°C (+/-2°C) /50% rh (+/- 5%), without too big climate deviations, will support a more robust and stable printing/converting process.
As the material has a high caliper, it is important to validate before printing, whether the printer can handle the rolls. To achieve the best possible print quality, please make sure the correct ICC Profile and printer settings are used.
Durability: Indoor only 4 years