Avery Dennison® Signmask Grey
PVC stencil film for flat substrates
Learn more about Avery Dennison® Signmask Grey
Avery Signmask Grey is a flexible self adhesive masking film that offers a sharp edge finish to the painted graphic.
Avery Dennison® Signmask Grey is used to stencil large painted decorations on flat substrates such as rigid truck and van sides, sign boards, plywood and plastics, including glass fibre reinforced plastics. It has excellent cutting and weeding properties and its high transparency ensures precise positioning of the graphic.
- Excellent cutting and weeding properties.
- Good temporary bond to a wide variety of substrates.
- High transparency for precise positioning.
- Easy application of large sized masks.
- Excellent solvent resistance.
- Excellent removability from most surfaces.
- Register guides on the re-designed liner imprint.
- Product and manufacturing identification electronically printed on the liner.
|Interior or Exterior use||
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||acrylic based, ultra removable, clear|
|Adhesive Composition||Water-based acrylic|
|Material used as liner||One side coated white kraft paper, 130 g/m²|
|Toxicity||Non hazardous product|
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||10.0 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||40.0 °C|
|Surface Type||Flat surfaces|
|Minimum Application temperature||10.0 °C|
|Shelf Life||1 year (22°C / 50-55% relative humidity)|
Avery Dennison® Signmask should be removed within 24hours on vehicles and 12 hours if applied to flexible truck curtain. Before using Avery Dennison® SignMask Grey the following documentation should be consulted: - TB 3.3: Working procedures for Avery SignMask Films