RTape Clear Choice® AT75
Easy Tear High Tack Application Tape
Learn more about RTape Clear Choice® AT75
RTape Clear Choice® AT75 is an ultra-clear, embossed high tack film featuring an easy-to-tear, embossed transparent polyethylene-based film for transfer of die-cut and computer-cut letters and emblems.
Its modified acrylic adhesive is designed for clean pick up and transfer performance on all brands of cast or calendered vinyl. The stable adhesive will not build in tack level when applied to vinyl graphics for extended periods of storage, therefore transfer is never a problem.
Clear Choice® AT75 is the ideal solution for the professional sign makers most challenging applications. The combination of a high tack, easy handling adhesive and embossed micro channels make it a top performer at every state of the project.
Designed specifically for highly textured films, thermal die-cuts and films with a tight release liner, AT75 can help reduce stress and increase profit.
AT75 is not recommended for wet applications.
- Tears by hand for easy dispensing
- Good clarity to aid precise registration of multi-color overlays.
- Easy unwind eliminates exhausting application tape struggles.
- Rigid polypropylene facestock minimizes misalignment problems.
- Excellent lay flat to resist curling and micro channels to eliminate tunneling.
- Unique adhesive system will not build to vinyl during storage of graphics.
- Forgiving adhesive system allows the user to pull apart the tape easily, if the film accidentally folds onto itself!
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||High tack acrylic adhesive|
|Adhesive Composition||Water-based acrylic|
|Adhesive Type||High Tack|
|Shelf Life||1 year|