Avery Dennison® MPI™ 1906AP cast film is a gloss white, highly conformable self-adhesive vinyl suitable for use on a variety of super-wide format inkjet printers using solvent, eco solvent or UV curable ink.
This film features a permanent grey adhesive deisgned to adhere to low-energy, apolar surfaces.
Due to the films’ excellent durability and conformability, Avery Dennison® MPI™ 1900 series cast films are highly recommended for applications on rivets and corrugations.
- Excellent conformability* for demanding 3D applications
- Stunning print performance and handling on select printers
- Adheres to low-energy surfaces, a solution for PP, PE and PU substrates
- Long outdoor durability, up to 4 years* printed and 7 years unprinted ICS Performance Guarantee
* when used in combination with DOL 1400 cast overlaminate series
|Interior or Exterior use||
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-40.0 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||80.0 °C|
|Toxicity||Non hazardous product|
|Minimum Application temperature||5.0 °C|
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||Grey, permanent adhesive for low energy surfaces|
|Adhesive Composition||Water-based acrylic|
|Adhesive Type||Low energetic|
|Material used as liner||Double sided polyethylene coated kraft paper, 140 g/m2|
|Fire Rating||Self Extinguishing|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Storage & Transport conditions||Stored at 22° C/50-55 % RH|
|Durability (range)||7 years|