Avery Dennison® Conform Chrome Easy Apply RS™
Powered by Easy Apply RS™ Long Term Removable
Avery Dennison® Conform Chrome Series is a 2-3 year, premium quality specialty film designed for use in vehicle and graphics markets where high end chrome accents are desired. It is a chrome accent film range designed to add special effects and a sporty touch to graphics.
The patented Avery Dennison® Easy Apply RS™ feature allows for faster positioning, bubble free application, and long term removability after the intended period of use.
Avery Dennison® Conform Chrome Series is available in Silver, Gold, Blue, Red and Black.
- Very high gloss semi-conformable film.
- Unique patented adhesive technology that helps eliminate wrinkles and bubbles during application
- Good conformability to irregular substrates
- Mildly concave shaped
- Gently convex shaped
- Outstanding durability and outdoor performance
- Good UV, temperature, humidity, and salt-spray resistance
*Please note this is a non-returnable material
|Interior or Exterior use||
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-40.0 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||80.0 °C|
|Toxicity||Non hazardous product|
|Minimum Application temperature||10.0 °C|
Slightly curved surface
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||Solvent acrylic, long term removable with air egress|
|Adhesive Composition||Solvent-based acrylic|
|Adhesive Technology||Avery Dennison Easy Apply|
|Material used as liner||Polycoated kraft paper|
Slightly curved surface
|Fire Rating||Self Extinguishing|
|Shelf Life||1 year|
|Storage & Transport conditions||22° C/50-55 % RH|
|Durability (range)||2-3 years*|
*Durability, vertical exposure:
- Silver : 3 years
- Colours : 2 years
Precaution and recommendations for use
Before using, the user shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use and accepts responsibility to ensure compliance with any and all laws and regulations concerning the use of chrome film on vehicles or in the ultimate graphic application, and the user assumes all risk and liability in connection therewith.
- The film should be heated gently when applied to complex surfaces. Excessive heat and stretching may cause product discoloration or “whitening”, which is not covered by material warranty.
- The Conform Chrome Series is a sensitive film and may scratch during application, or during day in and out use. We advise to be extra vigilant and careful when using this film. The scratching of the film is not covered by the Warranty.
- The film might have some surface imperfections, not uncommon in the face film, which cannot be considered as a defect or failure.
- Neither Avery Dennison® nor its affiliates or any other entities thereof accept any liability or responsibility for the scratching of the film and/or surface imperfections.
EAP9190001Silver Chrome - Gloss - Metallic
EAT8210002Gold Chrome - Gloss - Mirror
EAT8430001Blue Chrome - Gloss - Mirror
EAU3380002Black Chrome - Gloss - Mirror
EAY0810002Red Chrome - Gloss - Metallic