Avery DOL 1480Z Clear Matt
Avery Dennison® DOL 1480Z matt overlaminate is a premium quality, ultra-flexible film designed to be used as a protective overlaminate for digitally printed images. The film offers exceptional value for applications requiring enhanced colours and durability.
Avery Dennison® DOL 1480Z overlaminate has been especially developed to be used for vehicle graphics. Due to the film's excellent durability and supreme conformability, Avery Dennison® DOL 1480Z is highly recommended for use with Avery Dennison® cast media for applications on rivets, corrugations, deep recess (channel) and/or for prolonged outdoor use.
- Vehicle graphics and vehicle wrapping
- Interior & exterior signs
- Durable promotional and point of sale advertising
- All permanent applications requiring excellent conformability
- Premium quality, ultra-flexible, cast vinyl
- Provides maximum UV and weathering protection with added abrasion and chemical resistance to printed graphics
- Brilliant transparency for bright, vivid images
- Superior smooth, low glare matt finish
- Improves durability of image (up to 5 years)
- Provides extra "body" to finished graphics for improved application performance without the need for application tape.
(N.B.: for deep recess (channel) and compound curve performance in combination with the MPI 1105 series ultimate cast films)
|Interior or Exterior use||
Adhesive & Liner
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-40 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||80 °C|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Storage & Transport conditions||22°C/50-55% RH|
|Durability (range)||Up to 7 years|