Avery Dennison® 4900QM Apolar
Cast PVC film with special adhesive for apolar surfaces
Avery Dennison® 4900QM Apolar is a high performance, premium quality film with a specially developed adhesive to provide excellent bond to substrates like polyethylene and polypropylene. Due to its high tack, Avery Dennison® 4900QM Apolar can also provide a better bond to slightly structured surfaces and galvanized steel.
It is ideal for labelling of chemical containers, machine parts, surfboards, petrol cans and air filters. It may also be used in application of exterior and interior markings for military aircraft and aeronautical equipment.
- Outstanding adhesion to apolar and rough surfaces.
- Excellent dimensional stability and printability.
- Outstanding outdoor exposure performance.
- Superior conformability and adhesion.
- Excellent application at low temperatures.
|Fire Rating||Self Extinguishing|
Point of Sale
|Interior or Exterior use||
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||acrylic based, permanent, specially formulated for adhesive to apolar and rough surfaces|
|Adhesive Type||High Tack|
|Material used as liner||one side coated white kraft paper|
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-50 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||110 °C|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Storage & Transport conditions||Store at 22° C/50-55 % RH|
|Minimum Application temperature||5 °C|
Recommendations for use:
- On polyethylene and polypropylene surfaces such as chemical containers, machine parts, surfboards, petrol cans, air filters, etc.