Photoluminescent rigid polyester film.
Avery Glow-in-the-dark Film is a specialty photoluminescent, non-coated rigid polyester film that can be used for exit and directional signage, identification of fire alarms, fire extinguishers and evacuation routes.
This product performs in accordance with ASTM 2030-99: Recommended Uses of Photoluminescent Safety Markings.
Avery Dennison® Glow-in-the-dark Film can generally be used for lettering and emergency identification on flat surfaces.
- Outstanding indoor durability.
- Excellent performance on flat substrates.
- High gloss for superior appearance.
- Excellent layflatness and stability during cutting and weeding.
- Excellent dimensional stability during use and application.
Avery Dennison® Glow-in-the-dark Film offer excellent weeding and cutting performance on a wide range of computer
sign making equipment in all popular sizes.
Avery Dennison® Glow-in-the-dark Film is not recommended to be thermal transfer printed, screen printed and digital printed.