Avery Dennison® 900 Fluor Films are premium quality, two layer, fluorescent cast films designed for traffic and safety applications.
They increase the attention value of advertising messages and make promotional displays more eye-catching.
- Bright colours that provide excellent conspicuity.
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates.
- Excellent dimensional stability.
- Avery 900-3 Fluor Red complies with European specifications for use on:
Recommendations for use:
- In traffic and transport wherever safety, visibility and high conspicuity are required.
- Eye catching aid to promotional displays.
Point of Sale
|Interior or Exterior use||
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-30.0 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||110.0 °C|
|Toxicity||Non hazardous product|
|Minimum Application temperature||10.0 °C|
Slightly curved surface
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||Acrylic based, permanent|
|Adhesive Composition||Water-based acrylic|
|Adhesive Strength||20.0 N/25mm|
|Material used as liner||One side coated bleached kraft paper, 140 g/m²|
|Shelf Life||2 years (22°C / 50-55% relative humidity)|
|Durability (range)||6 to 18 months*|
900-2 Yellow up to 6 months,
900-3 Red up to 18 months,
Vertical applications only.
Horizontal application is not recommended as it will severely reduce durability.