Avery® Dennison MPI™ 3011
Learn more about Avery® Dennison MPI™ 3011
Avery Dennison® MPI™ 3011 Gloss is a gloss white monomeric self-adhesive vinyl with fit for purpose performance, suitable for applications with a large viewing distance and recommended for a wide range of short term promotional applications on flat substrates.
MPI™ 3011 Gloss is a multi-purpose vinyl, developed for use on various super wide format printers using hard solvent, eco-, mild/low solvent as well as UV curable or latex ink.
To enhance colour and protect images against UV radiation and abrasion, MPI™ 3011 Gloss is recommended to be overlaminated with Avery Dennsion® DOL 3000 Gloss, DOL 3100 Matt or DOL 3200 Lustre.
- Short term large promotional graphics with longer viewing distances
- Flat indoor and outdoor advertising graphics
- Large point-of-sale exhibition graphics
- Construction Signs
- Good printability for intended use and good handling on selected printers
- Acceptable cutting and application on a wide variety of substrates
- Excellent price/performance ratio for indoor and outdoor promotional graphics
Point of Sale
|Interior or Exterior use||
|Minimum Application temperature||10.0 °C|
|Curve Format||Flat surfaces|
|Product Type||Calendered Monomeric|
Material Ink Compatibility
Adhesive & Liner
|Surface Type||Flat surfaces|