Avery Dennison® Multi Purpose Inkjet 2006 Hi-Tack is a gloss, white polymeric self-adhesive vinyl. Due to its special adhesive it is suitable for difficult to adhere to surfaces such as low surface energy substrates (eg. HDPE or PP) and matt interior painted walls.
Avery Dennison® MPI&trade 2006 Hi-Tack is recommended for a variety of applications to flat or slightly curved low energy surfaces, such as
- Vehicle graphics
- Architectural interior & exterior signs
- Promotional and point of sale advertising
- Excellent printability and handling on selected printers
- Outstanding adhesion to low energy surfaces, a solution for PP, PE and PU substrates
- Prolonged outdoor durability of up to 7 years unprinted
- High gloss, matt or lustre finishes*
*when used in combination with DOL 2000 Gloss, DOL 2100 Matt or DOL 2200 Lustre overlaminates.