Avery Dennison® 5600 LD Translucent Film series have been especially designed to meet the challenges of LED illuminated signage.
The range provides a simple single film solution - eliminating LED “hot spots” without the cost and complexity of additional diffuser film or pigmented acrylic sheet.
Avery Dennison 5600 LD Translucent Film series offer excellent conversion using computerised sign cutting on flatbed plotters and friction controlled plotters. In its design, the properties for excellent performance in thermoforming processes are built-in.
- Excellent colour fastness and durability up to 10 years
- Single layer concept with high light transmission.
- Excellent colour uniformity in reflected and transmitted light
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
- Superior dimensional stability
- Suitable for thermoforming
- Color matching, minimum order of one roll
|Interior or Exterior use||
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-50.0 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||110.0 °C|
|Minimum Application temperature||10.0 °C|
Smooth and untextured surface
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||Permanent, clear acrylic based|
|Adhesive Composition||Water-based acrylic|
|Material used as liner||PET Liner|
|Surface Type||Flat surfaces|
|Shelf Life||2 year|
|Storage & Transport conditions||Stored at 22° C/50-55 % RH|
Black / White 10 years
Colours 8 years