ImagePerfect™ 6903 TexGraphics
Learn more about ImagePerfect™ 6903 TexGraphics
ImagePerfect™ 6903 is a thermally-printable, white Flex material which is extremely thin and offers excellent printability and washability.
It has been specifically designed for printing on thermal-transfer printers and produces excellent results when printed on the Gerber Edge I & II and FX.
The product has now also been developed for use on less standard substrates, such as polyamide and Nylon.
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive Type||Heat activated|
|Minimum Application temperature||150.0 °C|
|Maximum Application temperature||160.0 °C|
|Shelf Life||2 years 20°C / 50% humidity|
- The textile with the installed graphic should not be washed until at least 24 hours after processing.
- Do not use chlorine bleaching or aggressive chemical agents and do not dry clean.
- Only use GCS, GCM & GCP cartridges for printing on this material.
- Due to the numerous factors associated with the manufacturing and handling of the heat transfer film as well as varying washing and cleaning conditions, product liability only extends to the unrpinted material.
- We would recommend IP PrintFlex Tape for heat transfer applications.
- Product codes are: AIPFLEXTAPE73 (50cm x 25m) AIPFLEXTAPE82 (75cm x 25m)
- Transfer time & Temperature should be between 13-15 seconds / 165°C
- Cutting is recommended with a 45° knife / reduce plotter speed
- Washability is up to 40°C
- Always use a Teflon sheet or a layer of silicone paper in the heat press to prevent the graphic from sticking to the upper heat plate.