Avery Dennison® MPI™ 2601 Wall Film is a satin white polymeric calendered vinyl designed specifically for wall graphic applications where excellent dimensional stability after application, removability (up to 1 year) and excellent print quality are required.
Avery Dennison® MPI™ 2601 is a multi-purpose vinyl, developed for use on various super wide format printers using solvent, eco/mild solvent and UV curable inks.
- Internal wall graphics.
- Retail wall graphics.
- Wall decorations.
- Exhibition wall graphics.
- Internal window graphics.
- Indoor advertising.
- Thick facefilm provides stability and reduces application time.
- Easy and clean removability with heat (up to 1 year) from smooth sound paint.
- Two sided PE coated StaFlat™ liner provides easy converting properties.
- Premium film with excellent printability across a wide range of technology and inks.
- Suitable for most walls, tested and recommended for use over many kinds of paints including high gloss, semi-gloss and satin paints
- Superior adhesive technology that meets the demanding requirements of most wall surfaces.
|Interior or Exterior use||
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-40.0 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||100.0 °C|
|Toxicity||Non hazardous product|
|Minimum Application temperature||4.0 °C|
Adhesive & Liner
|Material used as liner||Two sided PE coated Staflat™ paper|
|Fire Rating||Self Extinguishing|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Storage & Transport conditions||22° C/50-55 % RH|
|Durability (range)||up to 4 years|
As the material has a high caliper, it is important to validate before printing, whether the printer can handle the rolls.
Removable up to 1 year