Avery Dennison® Facade Film is a premium quality conformable cast film designed to meet the demands of application and exposure on building facades, panels and window frames for restoration, re-styling or branding purposes.
The Facade film has high adhesion onto difficult building substrates such as plastics, aluminium, uncoated and coated steel and reinforced facade panels. This is why it is considered an excellent alternative to paint.
The product minimises downtime due to the ease of application and no drying time, with a life expectancy of up to 10 years.
- Highly conformable self adhesive cast vinyl - contours smoothly around curved and irregular surfaces.
- Long-life, high durability film protects against abrasion and UV radiation
- Applied film is dry, surfaces can be touched immediately after application ensuring no interruption to business.
- Cost-effective solution improves durability of building facades and window frames, reducing real estate ownership and maintenance costs.
- Available in a variety of colours, additional colours can be matched to industry standards such as RAL, Pantone® or to samples.
- High gloss, lustre or matt finishes possible
|Interior or Exterior use||
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-50.0 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||110.0 °C|
|Minimum Application temperature||0.0 °C|
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive Composition||Water-based acrylic|
|Adhesive Type||High Tack|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Durability (range)||Up to 10 years|
EFACD3005SM- Satin (semi gloss)
EFACD7016SM- Satin (semi gloss)
EFACD9010SM- Satin (semi gloss)