Avery Dennison® MPI™ 8726 Textured Wall Film - Stucco
Textured Decorative Wall Covering
Avery Dennison® MPI™ 8726 Textured Wall Film - Stucco, is a tough, scuff-resistant, flexible, white premium calendered film designed specifically for wall graphic applications.
This 152 micron, low gloss film has a 'Stucco' texture, Canvas and Stone textures are also available.
Avery Dennison® MPI™ 8726 Wall Films have been developed for use on various super wide format printers using Latex, solvent, Eco/mild solvent and UV curable inks.
- Internal wall murals
- Indoor advertising
- Retail wall graphics
- Wall decorations
- Exhibition wall graphics
- New design opportunities using digitally printable textured film
- Hi-tack adhesive providing reliable performance on the difficult surfaces, including walls
- Additional body of film provides optimal opacity and enables ease of application
- High opacity to fully covering whatever is underneath
- Premium film with excellent printability across a wide range of technology and inks
- Suitable for most walls, tested and recommended for use on treated wood, latex painted, plastered and concrete walls
|Fire Rating||Self Extinguishing|
|Interior or Exterior use||Interior|
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||Permanent, clear, high-tack adhesive for smooth and slightly structured surfaces|
|Material used as liner||Two sided PE coated Staflat™ paper|
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-40 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||82 °C|
|Curve Format||Flat surfaces|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Storage & Transport conditions||Stored at 22° C/50-55 % RH|
|Minimum Application temperature||4 °C|
Note: As the material has a high caliper, it is important to validate before printing, whether the printer can handle the rolls. To achieve the best possible print quality, please make sure the correct ICC Profile and printer settings are used.
- Canvas/Stucco : 152 micron
- Stone : 203 micron
Durability: Indoor only 4 years