RTape Clear Choice® AT60n is an ultra-clear, low tack film application tape designed to transfer large format graphics.
Clear Choice® AT60n consists of a matte finish, polypropylene film with excellent clarity, coated with an acrylic adhesive designed for clean pick up and transfer of all brands of cast or calendered vinyl.
A unique polymerization process of acrylic adhesive assures a water-resistant and static free application tape. The stable adhesive will not increase in tack level when applied to vinyl graphics for extended periods of storage.
- The excellent water resistance of the acrylic adhesive allows for wet application without leaving any adhesive residue on the vinyl.
- A static free adhesive improves the lamination process.
- Exceptional clarity to aid precise registration of multi-color overlays.
- Easy unwind eliminates exhausting application tape struggles.
- Rigid polypropylene facestock minimizes misalignment problems.
- Excellent lay flat to resist curling and tunneling.
- Unique adhesive system will not build to vinyl during storage of graphics.
- Forgiving adhesive system allows the user to pull apart the tape easily, if the film accidentally folds onto itself!