Avery Dennison® 900 Super Cast
Premium cast PVC vinyl
Avery Dennison® 900 Super Cast is a high gloss, premium vinyl with improved durability for outdoor applications. It is an extremely conformable film suitable for irregular surfaces, with or without rivets, corrugations and deep concave and convex compound curves.
The 900SC white and 920SC white matt are manufactured on a blue contrast backing paper giving better visibility between weeded and unweeded parts.
- Superb conformability to irregular surfaces such as deep channels and concave shapes, extremely convex shapes and compound (concave and convex) shapes. Excellent performance in corrugations and rivets
- Exceptional dimensional stability
- High gloss surface for superior appearance
- Outstanding durability and outdoor performance
- Excellent UV-light, humidity and chemical resistance
- Dimensionally stable backing for fast and easy conversion.
- Full product traceability. Batch reference and product description are printed on the backing paper
Recommendations for use
- Vehicle graphics
- Architectural signage and corporate identity
- Police and emergency vehicle graphics
- Marine crafts (above the static water line) and recreational vehicle graphics
- Retail signage and window graphics**
Correct application methods for 900SC can be found in Avery's Technical Bulletin 3.
|Fire Rating||Self Extinguishing|
|Toxicity||Non hazardous product|
|Interior or Exterior use||
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||Clear, acrylic based, permanent|
|Adhesive Composition||Solvent-based acrylic|
|Material used as liner||One-side coated white kraft paper, 135 g/m²|
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-50 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||110 °C|
|Shelf Life||2 years (22°C / 50-55% Relative Humidity)|
|Minimum Application temperature||10 °C|
|Durability (range)||6 - 12 years|
|Surface Type||Slightly curved surface|
A colour match service is available for Avery Dennison® 900 Super Cast. Ask your Spandex customer service representative for details. Some colours only available in a maximum roll length of 25mtrs.
White/black up to 12 years
Colours/transparent up to 10 years
Metallics up to 6 years
** Please note that some colours feature a white layer on the reverse side.
E908SCKelly Green - Gloss
E915SCMahogany Brown - Gloss
E922SCGeranium Red - Gloss
E981SCSoft Red - Gloss
E90401SCChrome Yellow - Gloss
E91101SCLight Orange - Gloss
E92501SCSignal Red - Gloss
E91001SCDark Orange - Gloss
E90601SCMedium Red - Gloss
E98701SCSpicy Red - Gloss