Technibond T 549F
High Performance Double Sided Polyester Film Tape
Technibond T 549F is a thin colourless polyester carrier, coated on both sides with a heavy mass of a transparent high performance, crosslinked modified acrylic adhesive.
Providing an excellent combination of very high adhesion and shear performance it offers the ultimate bonding performance with a high coat weight of ultra aggressive adhesive, providing a superb CLEAR bond on close fitting substrates.
- Very high adhesion to most metals, rubbers, plastics.
- Very good performance at high temperatures.
- Good resistance to solvents and plasticizers.
- Good resistance to UV light and weathering.
- Suitable for use on glass, polycarbonate and acrylic.
- Production aid film release liner.
This is an erxcellent product, performing in many demanding applications where no other bonding tape can match it.
Temperature range -40oC up to 150oC, even 200oC short term.
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||Modified acrylic adhesive|
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-40 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||150 °C|
|Minimum Application temperature||5 °C|
|Surface Type||Smooth and untextured surface|
Very few. Limited performance on very low surface energy plastics such as polyethylene and polypropylenes.