HP® 871C Latex Inks
For HP® Latex 370 Printers
HP® 871C Latex inks boost productivity and keep running costs low with 3-litre ink cartridges for increased unattended printing.
- Get high image quality and consistency on a wide range of substrates.
- Differentiate and build a healthier environment with water-based HP Latex Inks.
- Sharpen your competitive edge – deliver high image quality across a wide range of outdoor and indoor jobs.
- Consider unlaminated use for short-term graphics, with scratch resistance comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banners.
- Help save time and cost. HP Latex Inks and HP Latex Optimiser are formulated to achieve consistent results at high speed. 3-litre HP ink cartridges can reduce cartridge changes. Prints come out completely dry and ready to use.
- See the advantages – from the work zone to display prints – of water-based HP Latex Inks. UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certifed HP Latex Inks have no hazard warning labels or HAPs. No special ventilation is required as prints are odourless.
Based on a comparison of HP Latex Ink technology to competitors with leading market share as of December 2013 and analysis of published MSDS/SDSs and/or internal evaluation. Performance of specific attributes may vary by competitor and ink technology/formulation.
Estimates by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of media. Scratch-resistance comparison based on testing HP Latex Inks and representative hard-solvent inks. Outdoor display permanence tested according to SAE J2527 using HP Latex Inks on a range of media, including HP media; in a vertical display orientation in simulated nominal outdoor display conditions for select high and low climates, including exposure to direct sunlight and water; performance may vary as environmental conditions change. Laminated display permanence using HP Clear Gloss Cast Overlaminate. Results may vary based on specific media performance.
UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certification to UL 2818 demonstrates that products are certified to UL's GREENGUARD standards for low chemical emissions into indoor air during product usage.
HP Latex Inks were tested for Hazardous Air Pollutants, as defined in the Clean Air Act, per U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Method 311 (testing conducted in 2013) and none were detected. Special ventilation equipment (air filtration) is not required to meet U.S. OSHA requirements. Special ventilation equipment installation is at the discretion of the customer – see the Site Preparation Guide for details. Customers should consult state and local requirements and regulations. Water-based HP Latex Inks are not classified as flammable or combustible liquids under the USDOT or international transportation regulations. Testing per the Pensky-Martins Closed Cup method demonstrated flash point greater than 110°C.
HP® 871C Latex inks are suitable for use in HP® Latex 370 printers