Technibond HPA White
1mm High Tack Double Sided Foam Tape
Technibond HSA White is a 1mm thick, special enhanced strength, closed cell PE foam, coated on both sides with a very high performance crosslinked pure acrylic adhesive, and protected by our production aid film liner or a paper release liner (HSAP).
- Improved tack, adhesion and dynamic strength.
- Good gap-filling between slightly uneven materials.
- Very high shear strength, even at high temperatures.
- Good shear, even at high temperatures.
- Excellent resistance to water, solvents and plasticizers.
- Excellent resistance to UV light and outdoor ageing.
- Good Adhesion to metals, glass, PVC and most paints.
- Compatible with acrylic and polycarbonate (tested by GE Plastics).
- Available with our production aid film liner.
A black version of this product is also available.
Adhesive & Liner
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-40 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||100 °C|
|Minimum Application temperature||10 °C|
|Product Type||Non-PVC polymer|
Like all pure acrylic adhesives, HSA and HSAP require smooth clean surfaces, warmth and firm pressure for best results, and full bond strength may take several hours to develop, It will not bond well to low surface energy materials.