Vehicle Wrapping AccessoriesRefine your search results
9 Products found / 13 Variants found
Avery Dennison® Supreme Wrap Care
Vehicle wraps have to deal with a whole range of tough challenges on the road. The Avery Dennison® Supreme Wrap™ Care range is designed to help maintain vehicle graphics in premium condition. It includes a Cleaner, Power Cleaner and Sealant – suitable for all types of vehicle wrap films (matt, satin and gloss).
These easy to use products have been fully tested with all Avery Dennison® vehicle graphic films, and are all you need to protect and clean the graphics during their life. They are eco-responsible: being water-based, with no hazardous solvents, and do not require any additional water.
- Supreme Wrap™ Cleaner is a general cleaning product for regular use – eliminates dust, light dirt, fingerprints and other marks.
- Supreme Wrap™ Power Cleaner delivers extra power to deal with difficult localized stains such as bird droppings, road grime, tree sap and much more.
- Supreme Wrap™ Sealant provides a protective layer on the wrap, making it easier to clean off everyday challenges like dirt, bird droppings and tree sap.
ImagePerfect™ Vehicle Magnets
- Help position graphic
- Ergonomic handle
- Sold as pair
Steinel® Car Wrapper Heat Gun HG2120E
Steinel HG 2120 E is a professional class heat gun particularly suitabled for car wrapping.
This 2200-W hot air tool is available in two models with a 2.2m cable or a 7.5m cable, it is also available as a 'Carwrappers Set' where it is bundled with the Steinel HL Temperature Scanner which can also be purchased separately. The ceramic heater's temperature can be infinitely varied over a range of 80 °C - 630 °C at the thumbwheel. Airflow can be controlled in 3 stages (150 – 500 l/min).
Steinel® HL Temperature Scanner measures the temperature at the workpiece surface while working on it with the hot air tool. An acoustic signal sounds as soon as heat either exceeds or falls below the ideal temperature. The display also shows whether workpiece surface is too hot or too cold. Red means "too hot", green means "ideal temperature" and blue means "too cold".
- 2200-watt brushless motor, rated for 750 hours of operation.
- Integrated thermal cut-out to prevent overheating.
- 3-stage blower, from 150 – 500 l/min.
- Simple temperature adjustment from 80 – 630 °C by thumbwheel, temperate display on the thumbwheel in in 9 stages.
- Ergonomic handle with soft inlay for working safely with one hand.
- Non-slip standing surface and hanger.
- Service-friendly: the heater can be replaced in next to no time, the power cord can be changed without opening the enclosure.
The following accessories are also available:
- Temperature Scanner
- Protective Case
- Flexible Stand
AutoGlym™ Power MAX
Ideal for removing traffic film, oil, grease and co-polymer coatings from vehicles.
- Help position graphics
- Super strong
- Soft rubber coating
- Sold as pair
ImagePerfect™ Infrared Temperature Tool
IP Thermometer - Infrared laser thermometer provides rapid response time and a wide measurement range. Laser controlled Robust and practical Quick reading Measuring range: -50 ° to 500 ° C Requires 9 V battery
ImagePerfect™ Application Stool
- Sturdy frame
- Up to 120 kg
- Wheels rotate 360 degrees
- Washable seat pad
- Enough space for tools
Avery Dennison® Laser Temp
- Contact-free thermometer
- Ideal for postheating
- Acurate measurement
ImagePerfect™ Wrap Gloves
ImagePerfect ™ Application gloves Cotton Seamless Antistatic Do not fluff L, XL size