Avery Dennison® Supreme Wrapping Film
High-performance car wrapping cast vinyl
Avery Dennison® Supreme Wrapping Film is a premium quality cast vinyl film for use in the vehicle market where high gloss finish and cost effective wrapping is required.
The adhesive with Easy Apply RS™ Technology features an easy application mechanism which allows faster positioning and air-bubble free film application, as well as long term removability after the intended period of use. Compared to the standard permanent adhesive of Avery Dennison® 900 Super Cast series this Easy Apply feature helps to make experienced applicators become even more productive, resulting in cost efficient applications.
- Very high gloss or matt “paint-like” finish
- Excellent 3D conformability on concave and convex shapes including deep channels
- Easy- Apply functionality helps eliminate bubbles and wrinkles
- Repositionable and slideable technology enables faster installations
- Excellent Long Term Removability (LTR) of the film during the lifetime of the applied product
- REACH compliant standard colour range (EC1907/2006)
- Outstanding durability and outdoor performance due to dirt repellent film characteristics.
- Coloured film and protective layer in one construction
Recommendations for use
- Full vehicle wraps to update the vehicle look or brand with company colours
- Wrapping of other objects where a flexible and highly conformable product is required
*Please note this is a non-returnable material
|Interior or Exterior use||Exterior|
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-50.0 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||110.0 °C|
|Minimum Application temperature||10.0 °C|
Deeply Corrugated Surface
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||Permanent, transparent, acrylic, long term removable with Easy Apply RS technology.|
|Adhesive Composition||Solvent-based acrylic|
|Adhesive Strength||12.0 N/25mm|
|Adhesive Technology||Avery Dennison Easy Apply|
|Material used as liner||Poly-coated kraft paper, 150 g/sqm|
|Fire Rating||Self Extinguishing|
|Shelf Life||1 year (22°C / 50-55% relative humidity)|
|Durability (range)||4 to 12 years|
Extreme Texture : 4 years
Metallic : 5 years
Colours : 10 years
White and Black : 12 years
Please note: Giovanna Colour durability is indicated alongside each product.
Service temperature for ColorFlow range is -45°C - 82°C
**Avery Dennison® Supreme Wrapping Film Extreme Texture has a thickness of 87 - 107 microns.
MXE5915Night Blue Metallic
MXE5918Frosty Blue Metallic
Avery Dennison® Conform Chrome Easy Apply RS™