Avery Dennison® Ultra Metallic Films are premium quality, brilliant metallic, flexible, opaque vinyl films, designed primarily for use in a variety of non-printed decorative decals, die-cut letters and number, product identification and accent striping applications.
Avery Dennison® Ultra Metallic Films offer the ultimate brilliance in metallic cast films.
- Outstanding durability and outdoor performance.
- Excellent conformability on flat and simply curved surfaces.
- Excellent layflatness and stability during cutting and weeding.
- High gloss for superior appearance.
- Excellent dimensional stability during use and application.
Recommendations for use:
Avery Dennison® Ultra Metallic Films can generally be used for lettering and decorations on flat to slightly curved surfaces.
- Vehicle graphics
- Vehicle striping decoration
- Functional lettering and numbering.
- Product identification and logos
- Retail signage.
|Interior or Exterior use||
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-50.0 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||80.0 °C|
|Toxicity||Non hazardous product|
|Minimum Application temperature||7.0 °C|
Slightly curved surface
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||Grey pigmented, permanent, acrylic based|
|Adhesive Composition||Water-based acrylic|
|Material used as liner||One side coated white kraft paper, 125 g/m2|
|Fire Rating||Self Extinguishing|
|Shelf Life||1 year (Stored at 22° C/50-55 % RH)|
|Durability (range)||up to 5 years|