Arlon Series 3200 Overlaminate
Premium Cast, Optically Clear Overlaminate
Learn more about Arlon Series 3200 Overlaminate
Arlon Series 3200 Vinyl Film is constructed of 2-mil (50 micron) cast vinyl film with an optically clear, permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive.
Designed to protect and prolong the life of printed images for window applications, Series 3200 extends the life of graphics by 2 years.
Series 3200 is rated for outdoor durability up to 7 years.
This product is designed as an optically clear overlaminate for window film.
APPLICATIONS & FEATURES
• Protective overlaminate for DPF 45WF, DPF 47WF and DPF 2400.
• Also compatible with cast print media DPF 6000XRP, DPF 6000RP White/Clear, DPF 6500 and DPF 6700.
• Any glass or transparent surfaces.
• Perforated window film overlaminate for building, bus, automotive and flat glass.
• UV inhibitors to protect and extend the life of your printed graphic.
|Interior or Exterior use||
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||Clear, permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive|
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-40.0 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||79.0 °C|
|Minimum Application temperature||4.4 °C|
|Maximum Application temperature||38.0 °C|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Durability (range)||7 years|