Avery® DOL 3000 is a gloss pressure-sensitive overlaminating film suitable for laminating inkjet printed images on flat surfaces and protects against UV radiation and abrasion.
- Adds attractive uniform finish to a print.
- Protects against UV radiation and abrasion.
- Especially designed for inkjet printed images
- Suitable for lamination of photographic papers and digital printed substrates such as paper, polyester and vinyl, followed by application on flat surfaces such as windows.
- Suitable for indoor (preferable) and short life outdoor use (up to 2 years).
|Interior or Exterior use||
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-40.0 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||80.0 °C|
|Toxicity||Non hazardous product|
|Curve Format||Flat surfaces|
|Product Type||Calendered Monomeric|
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||Acrylic based, permanent|
|Adhesive Composition||Water-based acrylic|
|Material used as liner||One side coated bleached kraft paper, 87 g/m²|
|Surface Type||Flat surfaces|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Storage & Transport conditions||23°C/50-55% RH|
|Durability (range)||Up to 3 years|