Avery Dennison® Frosted Glass Window Film
Cast PVC frosted glass effect vinyl
Avery Dennison® Frosted Glass Window Film is a quality cast film suitable for decorative and functional graphics on glass windows and screens, doors and mirrors and is specially developed for computer-aided signmaking systems. It has excellent dimensional stability, durability and cutting and weeding properties.
To be applied to flat surfaces only and best used on transparent surfaces such as glass, acrylic sheets and polycarbonate materials.
- Brilliant visual frosted effect.
- Excellent conversion properties on computerised signmaking.
- Easy cutting and weeding.
- Outstanding durability and outdoor life.
- Excellent dimensional stability of the face film.
- Excellent adhesion.
|Interior or Exterior use||
|Toxicity||Non hazardous product|
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-50.0 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||100.0 °C|
|Minimum Application temperature||10.0 °C|
|Curve Format||Flat surfaces|
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||acrylic based, permanent|
|Adhesive Composition||Water-based acrylic|
|Adhesive Strength||15.0 N/25mm|
|Material used as liner||one side coated bleached kraft paper, 140 g/m²|
|Surface Type||Flat surfaces|
|Fire Rating||Self Extinguishing|
|Shelf Life||2 years (22°C / 50-55% relative humidity)|
|Durability (range)||7 to 9 years*|
For ease of use Avery Dennison® Frosted Glass Film is manufactured on a black contrast liner.
*Durability: indoor up to 15 years, outdoor up to 7 years at 90o verticlal exposure, please refer to manufacturers product data sheet for more information.
Recommendations for application
- Flat surfaces only.
- High tack application tape.
- Application to a substrate with the wet method will facilitate positioning.
- Addition of 0,5 % of neutral detergent to water will give you the right application fluid.
- Water to be removed with a squeegee and firm hand pressure.
- Allow the adhesive to build up sufficient adhesion level (this may take 15-45 minutes!) before application tape removal.