Avery Dennison® Crystal Glass Film
Polymeric, calendered PVC crystal glass decoration film
Avery Dennison® Crystal Glass film is especially suited for decorative and functional graphics on window panes, doors and mirrors. It has excellent conversion properties for effortless cutting and weeding.
Avery Dennison® Crystal Glass Film has a matt finish and should be applied only on flat surfaces such as glass, mirrors, acrylic sheets and polycarbonate materials.
- Milky translucent special effects film.
- Homogeneous matt face finish.
- Excellent application performance on large surfaces.
- No air entrapment or pleats during application.
- Good outdoor durability - 5 years.
- Very good indoor durability - 9 years.
Recommendations for application:
- Flat surfaces only.
- Wet application not suitable for Easy Apply product
- Use Avery Dennison® Squeegee Pro to achieve maximum performance (no streaks).
- Use a high tack application tape for transfer of the graphic design.
|Interior or Exterior use||
|Toxicity||Non hazardous product|
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-50.0 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||100.0 °C|
|Minimum Application temperature||10.0 °C|
|Curve Format||Flat surfaces|
|Product Type||Calendered Polymeric|
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||acrylic based, permanent|
|Adhesive Composition||Water-based acrylic|
|Adhesive Strength||16.0 N/25mm|
|Material used as liner||Two side polyethylene coated kraft paper, 150 g/m²|
|Surface Type||Flat surfaces|
|Fire Rating||Self Extinguishing|
|Shelf Life||2 years (22°C / 50-55% relative humidity)|
|Durability (range)||5 to 7 years*|
*Durability: indoor up to 9 years, outdoor up to 5 years at 90o vertical exposure, please refer to manufacturers product data sheet for more information.