Avery Dennison® 500 Event Film
Avery Dennison® 500 Event Film has been developed to provide an economy film with excellent cutting and weeding properties.
A high quality product with B1 and M1 fire rating approval makes it ideal for promotional displays, exhibition graphics, short-life directional signage, and general indoor and short-term outdoor use.
The matt finish films have a semi-permanent adhesive that allows easy and clean removal of the graphics up to one year after application.
- Increased reflection opacity of matt and gloss white, yellow, orange and blue.
- Excellent conversion properties for computerised signmaking.
- Excellent general purpose permanent adhesive on gloss films with good initial tack and high adhesion on most common substrates.
- Excellent removability of the semi-permanent adhesive on matt films from many substrates (up to 1 year).
- Register guides on the re-designed liner imprint.
- Product and manufacturing identification electronically printed on the liner.
- B1 approved, fire rate classification based on the German standard DIN 4102-1, under file number 230004952.
- M1 approved, fire rate classification based on the French standard NFP 92-501, under file number F041342/CEMATE/2 (gloss) and F041342 – CEMATE/1 (matt).
|Toxicity||Non hazardous product|
Point of Sale
|Interior or Exterior use||
Adhesive & Liner
|Adhesive||Acrylic based, gloss finish permanent; matt finish semi-permanent|
|Adhesive Composition||Water-based acrylic|
|Adhesive Strength||17.5 N/25mm|
|Adhesive Type||Pressure Activated|
|Material used as liner||One side coated bleached kraft paper|
|Minimal Temperature Resistance||-40 °C|
|Maximal Temperature Resistance||100 °C|
|Curve Format||Flat surfaces|
|Shelf Life||2 years (22°C / 50-55% relative humidity)|
|Minimum Application temperature||0 °C|
|Durability (range)||2 to 5 years|
|Surface Type||Flat surfaces|
|Product Type||Calendered Monomeric|
Avery Dennison® 500 Event Film is suitable for thermal transfer printing, however other digital printing techniques are not recommended. Do not overlay monomeric plasticised films, migration of components may occur.
*Please note that 501 Gloss White and 502 Gloss Black are unable to be sprocketted.
EEG521Intense Blue - Gloss
EEM504Primrose Yellow - Matt
EEM505Blue - Matt
EEM514Poppy Red - Matt
EEM516Light Orange - Matt
EEM522Violet - Matt
EEM526Stone Yellow - Matt
EEM530Dark Grey - Matt
EEM537Light Blue - Matt
JEG521Intense Blue - Gloss